We, MBIZ India, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company are one of the Eminent & Trusted facility management organizations based on Kolkata , West Bengal , India working PAN India basis. We hold expertise in offering a wide range of services, which includes Facility Management Service , Security Guard & Surveillance support Service ,House Keeping ( Manual & Mechanised ), Road Sweeping Service ( Manual & Mechanised ), All sorts of Cleaning Services , Façade Cleaning Service , Ladle Cleaning, Dross Handling Service, Lawn & Garden Development , Beautification & Annual Maintenance, Pest Control Service , Human Resource, Manpower Supply, Operation & Maintenance of Sewerage Treatment Plant ( S.T.P ), Water Treatment Plant( W.T.P), Reverse Osmosis Plant ( R.O. Plant ), Road Sweeping Machine, Maintenance of Conveyor belt , Event Management, . These Facility Management Services are widely acclaimed among our clients for the features like efficient functioning, reliable operations, and perfect performance. Owing to varied quality characteristics, our services are ideally applicable for various Corporates, Industries, HousingComplex, Hospitals, Institutes, and HOTELS. We are striving to provide customized services to the clients formeeting their varied needs. We are one of the prominent service providers of Facility Management Services, which are widely known for various quality features like efficient functioning, optimum performance, and perfect operations.
We are one of the eminent & Trusted Service Provider of Facility Management Services for our esteemed clients. We have an efficient team of professionals, who are experts in giving complete solutions of all kinds of services included in facility management in alignment with current trends and components as per specific needs of clients. We make use of professional methods for completing every project to make our service reliable and flexible.
EHS ( Environment Health & Safety ) Policy Of MBIZ INDIA:
- To provide appropriate training and disseminate information to enable all employees to accept individual responsibility for Environment, Health and Safety, implement best practices, and work in partnership to create a culture of continuous improvement.
- To take account of environment, occupational health and safety in planning and decision-making.
- To contribute to sustainable development through the establishment and implementation of environment standards that are scientifically tested and meet the requirement of relevant laws, regulations and codes of practice.
- To instill a sense of duty in every employee towards personal safety, as well as that of others who may be affected by the employee's actions.
- To provide and maintain facilities, equipment, operations and working conditions which are safe for employees, visitors and contractors at the Company's premises.
- To ensure safe handling, storage, use and disposal of all substances and materials that are classified as hazardous to health and environment.
- To reduce waste, conserve energy, and promote recycling of materials wherever possible.
- To institute and implement a system of regular EHS audit in order to assure compliance with laid down policy, benchmarked standards, and requirements of laws, regulations and applicable codes of practice.
- To proactively share information with business partners towards inculcating world-class EHS standards across the value chain of which MBIZ INDIA is a part.
- Health safety and environment policy is spelled out as under. Give priority to health, safety and protection of environment when carrying out its activities and we get it implemented on our Workers when work is in progress.
- Train its personnel in health safety and protection of environment before and during all types of field activities. Insist on personnel protective equipment ( PPE ) being worn systematically.
- Develop an association with the authorities and develop and adopt the emergency and evacuation procedures to minimize the consequences of accident Research and establish procedures which improve, health, safety and environment protection and have sites check actively and regularly by management and HSE department.
- Give priority to health, safety and protection of environment when carrying out its activities and we get it implemented on our Workers when work is in progress.
- Define practical means for taking into account and minimizing the impact of our activity on the environment. No smoking in camps. Incorporate these principles into responsibilities of its management. By applying these principles we aim to improve our working conditions and ensure quality services for our clients.
Zero Accident Safety Approach without Adverse Effect on Health & Environment.
Safety PPE’s Provided by MBIZ INDIA On Job Safety Training for New Employees Class Room Safety Trainings at regular intervals
- Safety Mask
- Safety Goggles
- Ear Plug
- Rubber Hand Gloves
- Safety Jacket
- Leather Hand Gloves
- Safety Shoes
- Safety Belt
- Fall Arrester & Fall Arrester Rope
- Descender & Descender Rope
- Full Body & Half Body Harness